Thursday, January 3, 2013

Request to all my Readers

Dear You,

Hi! A very Happy New Year to you and your loved ones and everyone around you. I have been meaning to write to you, however couldn't find the right words, until this time. So here I am writing to you.

First of all, thank you for being such a great support by reading through my blogs and seeing the updates. Its great to know everyday that you visit my blog and my website. Thank you for taking out that time for me, it means alot to me. You encourage me to write even more and post new things on my blog.

I was wondering why don't you write a few lines here on my blog or simply write me a mail at anjali.artspace@gmail.com or you could even tweet me! www.twitter.com/aanjalisinha

It would be nice to know to you even better.

Hope to hear soon from you.
Loads of love and blessings
xoxo
Anjali

1 comment:

  1. u r my Idol... u inspire me a lot.. whenever i think about u... i want to work more harder..so that in future i'll also become a successful person like u..

    ReplyDelete