Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013: under Anjali Sinha

Hi you,

A tiny announcement that I have to make :


I now finally introduced my brand name: Anjali Sinha where I am offering services of :

  1. customised paintings, 
  2. photography (got my self a sleek camera, which I have completely fallen in love :P) and then doing 
  3. stylised dresses (handpainted by me - I love them :P) and then also 
  4. Greetings cards and hand-crafted envelopes and wrapping papers (recycled). 
  5. I am also in the process of writing a book which should be out sometime end this year. Gosh I am so excited.
  6. And then also making my favourite short films
  7. And now doing workshops on a much larger scale on "I AM" - a self exploration and improvement workshop. So if you think anyone around is interested please let me know and my assistant (my friend) will get in touch with you.
So lots of things this 2013 is coming up with. Most of all - love peace tranquility and universal love love love.

Love and blessings
xoxo
Anjali

No comments:

Post a Comment