Thursday, March 15, 2007

freedom through formations

I sit under sun and think to myself, where am I and what am I here for and why things happen if they do or don't. And I continue to do that for the next 20 minutes or so. Time passes by. And I continue to ponder as I enjoy the warmness of the sun and the bright blue sky.

I get up bring my paintbrush and begin to paint. First I lay the complete periphery before I begin my process of meditation to seek my answers. Well.. the paints flow and form their formations…speaking their own truth and I as a mediator continue to paint. I let the paint communicate their own story while I enjoy the process of visioning the colours forming their form. After 3 hours of lost truth.. I finally find my answers. Satiated I get back to my list of errands.

* Diary entry of an Anonymous artist

No comments:

Post a Comment