Friday, May 17, 2013

My website getting revamped and a host of new developments.

As you all must be aware, that I have been missing in action for quite sometime. Well just alot of things have been taking place, but at the same time I am revamping my website and getting my art into a structure which had been very much need of the hour.

So one I request you all to go through my website www.anjalisinha.com and please make sure to leave your comments.

And to give you a brief the few new additions to my site are now:


  • It is now Visual Art instead of Painting as I have finally added the other 2 important components of my work, which are Photography and Films besides Painting.
  • There is a new section called Writings which helps you go through some of my written works
  • There is an update on all the press clippings.
  • Ofcourse there is still the link to my Facebook and Twitter page. I will soon be adding Google + there as well.
  • I am now doing commissioning works, which also includes Potraits.
  • I am introducing a whole new range of products that is 
    • Upholstery - all new fresh designed.
      • Cushion Covers
      • Bedcovers
      • Lampshades
    • Photography and Painting works on different mediums such as
      • Canvas
      • Paper
      • Cardboard
      • Wood blocks
    • Films 
      • documentary films
    • Prices for paintings have been revised and now there are new range of art works specially to suit different pockets.
So I hope you go through the site and enjoy my new revamped website and the new range of products that I will be introducing.

Love to you all.
Anjali

No comments:

Post a Comment