Friday, August 3, 2012

14 years

After 14 years finally had the courage to travel to one of my places which has been one of the most important yet something I have feared so many years. Finally made a decision, bought myself a ticket and flew. Simple. No complication. Reached the place and well had one of the best times I could have ever imagined.

So, conclusion. Don't over think and waste years in thinking how you would do things.

Just do them and you will be the happiest person.

You will make your heart smile and yourself will have more courage to face more interesting situations. And life eventually will be beautiful.

simple. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey, was that place Nigeria?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just love your writing! I am curious to know the place; if not here then I will just bump into you sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Manisha,
    Thankyou so much for enjoying my writing :). This place is my grandparents place in Bihar. One of the most founded memories in my mind. Thankyou for taking time to read through my blog. Hope your day is going well. God bless. Anjali

    ReplyDelete