Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Writing for you all.

Few months or more so few years back,  I met someone at my exhibition who asked me to write down my thoughts and my visions and the outlook towards life. I obviously didn't end up doing that for quite sometime.

And then again this thought got re-iterated by my best friend my partner to write down my thoughts my views. So here I am and will start writing to you all of my vision of my life , my vision of my art and my beliefs.

Enjoy reading along with my art.
Love and blessings to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading your thoughts. I knew in my brief meeting with you there is a treasure trove of feelings, emotions, observations and just pure creativity that needs to be shared with the world.

    As your fan, I'll be looking forward to see you give the world a glimpse of the little girl inside you :-)

    All the very best on this new journey you're undertaking. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Anonymous. I am glad that you encouraged me to write and believed so much in my thoughts vision and emotion. Hope you enjoy reading whatever the mind has to offer. :)

      God bless and pray each of us walk towards inner peace.
      :)

      Delete