Saturday, April 26, 2008

Bhindi. Chawal. Dal.

Ahh. Finally back home. Tired of trying new cuisines and feeling cool. For the past few weeks had been eating, swallowing, drinking, smelling…fish, chicken, mutton, snails…and umm the list can go on. However, I don’t intend to write all as I have converted myself into a pure veg.
Aah. The pleasure of being a veg. hey I’m not complaining of what I ate for last few weeks. However, sometimes you tend to miss your desi khaana. So the moment I got onto the plane, smsd home I want khaaanaaaa…..

And well. I got khanaa.

The aroma of desi daal…with ubla chawal and bhindi ki bhaaji. Just the most delicious meal ever.

Nothing matches Bhindi. Chawal. Dal.

Next you just might find a solemn poetry dedicated to the last meal I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment