Tuesday, November 28, 2006

walk on

I walk to the side and think this might be right. I look to the side and think I might be right. I open the door and take the step, I think to myself, I might be right. I turn right and I hope I’m right.




but how do I know I’m right. I think that the unspoken words are my guides. But what if there is a pithole ahead and I’d fall flat on my face. I stick to the voice with doubt embedded at each level. I shut my eyes and concentrate on the voice.
Too bad. What will happen. I’ll fall. I’ll hurt myself. I’ll die?
What more could happen but if today I donot listen to my voice, I would never be able to hear anyone. And so I went ahead.



I survived. I was right. There was no pithope. My mind was playing games with me…where my heart was guiding me.

2 comments: