Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Exhibits

I stand at the door of perception and wonder to myself where am I being transcended. As I’m pondering and also taking my first step towards the unknown land, I walk to myself. Little do I realise what means to me. While walking through the gallery I go through different art works and realise the similarity in the strokes that we create for ourselves, expressing our deepest emotions or the superficial thoughts.
That is when I realise I’m no different, my experiences are no different. My skin might be a bit different and that is what refurnishes my sensitivity giving it a different direction to my expression.

3 comments:

  1. yes... it's you who gives life to your art, in away that only you could.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. that's better. this blog invitation thing...

    ReplyDelete