Sunday, October 29, 2006

monday morning blues

I drag myself to work and all I end up doing is writing this blog. This complete weekend I loved wasting my time. Actually thinking back, it was really wasn't a waste of time as I had alot of catching up on shopping. Though shopping without my younger sister can be a lil boring, as she's perfect in dragging me around and making me try every obnoxious dress thats set up on the manequin. now mind you my body isn't as great as the manequin So obviously, the mirror..actually forget those mirrors. the damn neck itself gets stuck and I end up feeling like a complete football and this repeated not in different shops but different malls! Yes my dear malls..n in the end i'm totally malled. so maybe on the 2nd thought it wasn't really that bad shopping alone...though I really missed her...
anyway back to monday morning...have piles of paper around, though most of the work had been wounded last week itself but i'm wondering if i could pick any interesting topic from the papers lying around. But again, since its monday morning blues I'm completely lazy today I shall get to do something mundane.
will be back in sometime...till then u might as well read this trash

4 comments:

  1. well then call your friend if you're so jobless... where's that coffee you keep promising her?

    CREEP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!! i want to have coffee with u n only u dear H..yes im the 'Creep'

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! what's up? no writing lah? why?

    was hoping to read you. :-)

    Don't be a stranger, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and. I am honoured to be linked on yer blog girl!

    thankeeeee.

    ReplyDelete