Wednesday, August 30, 2006

pregnant lizzards

living in the midst of 4 pregnant lizards for 6 weeks can be quite horrifying. i have this distinct dislike for the species of reptiles. 3 years back I happily landed myself in the chaotic city, Mumbai. Didn't find accomodation for 3 days, so was hopskotching different friends places and finally found myself the 'perfect place'. The only problem was, for those six weeks I was the intruder of that space....and there is a saying, Intruders will be prosecuted. Well that is what happened for the next 6 weeks of my life in that 'perfect flat'.

Every morning I'd wake up to find myself being stared by dark deep cold eyes, ready to eat me. I'd shake myself, scream, shout but those eyes won't move. Still as a rock, still as the mountless memories. Those black eyes only stared, emotionless, ruthless eyes. They promised themselves to evade me.

Every week they produced, their clones...hence everytime I attempted to move around the 'perfect home' i'd be swarmed by their little clones with those same cold eyes...ready to flesh me through and ready to sacrifice themselves under my feet...just to make me understand the essence of torture. with each squishy noise i'd twitch and thousand screams would eat me alive. i'd go to the washroom...and the mirror would find me and the saviour glued to the reflector. i'd turn around and find the clones dancing....

i lived with four pregnant lizards for 6 weeks. they produced their 'litterz' every 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment