Tuesday, August 8, 2006

cubicle!

i sit alone in my cubicle and wonder what next to do. Thoroughly bored, I get out of my space to walk and find a new face to talk. But all I hear is silent voices, I turn around to look and find they are my own. head bent i wander and make a few calls and pretend have tons of work to finish but nothing helps. Sheesh completely and utterly, now I definitely sound like some sad pooper! ok people!! any great ideas to feel kicked about work or a blue n grey looking cubicle!!

shouting out loud in my own head. my own voice sounds very very boring and definitely the same!

2 comments:

  1. Awww. sounds familiar child.

    eventually that's all it boils down to, listening to the voices in our heads.

    and the devil played a song of lust and long lost love, but soon i realised, wily bastard, it was me calling myself.

    ReplyDelete